Here we’re talking to Business Development Manager, Ben Lewis, asking him the key questions in a bid to get to know him better. Find out what Ben would be doing if he wasn’t keeping High Access ticking over…
1. Describe yourself in five words…
2. What are you passionate about in your role at High Access?
Building relationships with old and new clients is a great part of the job. I particularly enjoy being able to solve problems for our clients.
3. What has been your highlight since joining the team?
Seeing relationships with new clients to the business grow is always pleasing.
4. If you weren’t in your career today, what would you have done – what was your dream job at high school?
I always dreamed of being a professional windsurfer when I was younger, but when I came out of the daydream I realised I wasn’t good enough! I’ve held a variety of different positions and really enjoyed them all to be fair. You just have to remember to enjoy your work.
5. Out of work, what would your Mastermind subject be?
I seem to have a really eclectic knowledge on some really random subjects so you’re best to call me on the ‘phone a friend’ round for general knowledge only!