Here we’re talking to Account Manager Sara McGuinness, asking her the key questions in a bid to get to know her better.
1. Describe yourself in five words…
- Organised (but only at work!)
2. What does an Account Manager do?
Managing the day to day scheduling and organising of jobs for our operatives and liaising with clients and sub-contractors, following up works with any quotes for remedial works and recommendations where I can assist.
3. Tell us what you most enjoy about the role
Each day is different and can be a new learning curve, I also enjoy the relationships we have with our operatives and some clients.
4. What has been your highlight since joining the company?
Having our old company mascot Mabel the dog in our old offices as she was always a great relief when you needed 2 minutes from a computer, also getting to where I am now and realising I sometimes know what I am talking about!
5. If you were to appear on Mastermind, what would your specialist subject be?
The TV show ‘Always sunny in Philadelphia’ or 90’s pop lyrics.