Here we’re talking to Senior Analyst Lynne Wallace, asking her the key questions in a bid to get to know her better.
1. Describe yourself in five words…
2. What does a Senior Analyst do?
Always searching for continuous improvement, using all available data to understand the business needs, problems and risks with a view to either:
- share and celebrate areas of success, or,
- highlight areas where there is a requirement for (and help in the design of) improvement initiatives
- challenge current ways of working
3. Tell us what you most enjoy about the role
Privileged position to be able to see pretty much the whole business process which is great as although I love the detail I also love the bigger picture. Great satisfaction from getting to the root of a problem and also being an instigator of change albeit at times very subtly. Finally, I love providing an answer to the question you have not yet asked!
4. What has been your highlight since joining the company?
Like others, I would struggle with one single highlight. I only want to work for a successful business so every time we have a success that is a highlight for me! Very excited by the possibilities the merger creates including the implementation of Job Watch.
5. If you were to appear on Mastermind, what would your specialist subject be?
The Jam – I was a massive fan. (Or gardening!)