Here we’re talking to Supervisor Marian Tilianu, asking him the key questions in a bid to get to know him better.
1. Describe yourself in five words…
2. What does a Supervisor do?
I plan goals and the steps needed to meet them. I lead and control how my personal jobs are carried also the quality of work carried out.
3. Tell us what you most enjoy about the role
I love the challenge of coming in everyday, I love having my abilities and knowledge pushed to the max on the most difficult jobs.
4. What has been your highlight since joining the company?
Leadership, problem solving and decision making, teamwork, strong work ethic, training and learning new things.
5. If you were to appear on Mastermind, what would your specialist subject be?
Industrial roofing and cladding.