Here we’re talking to Area Sales Manager, David Murray, asking him the key questions in a bid to get to know him better.
1. How would you describe yourself?
2. What does an Area Sales Manager do?
I network with companies in the industry, visiting new and existing customers. I build on our existing relationships and creating new ones. I chase leads and follow up on these opportunities to generate sales.
3. Tell us what you most enjoy about the role?
I enjoy meeting people and building working relationships. Getting positive feedback from customers always brightens my day.
4. What has been your highlight since joining the company?
I was part of a small team from NSS Hire tasked with helping navigate the Queen Elizabeth aircraft carrier in and out of Rosyth Docks. This job was not only challenging but very interesting spending a few days on board this iconic ship. (The food was pretty good which was an added bonus).
5. If you were to appear on Mastermind, what would your specialist subject be?
Scottish Rugby victories over England in the Six Nations. (Should be easy enough).